Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jarets Gm Application.

2 posters

Go down

Jarets Gm Application. Empty Jarets Gm Application.

Post by Jaret Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:43 am

Name: Jaret

Key: Tonkils

Number of Days Played: 3 - 10

Reason for Applying: I like helping people, And I feel that I could help new players learn the rules. I also am a very friendly person and think I could be friend everyone. I also play alot so I will be an active GM.

Why You're Suited for the Position: I make friends easily, and I respect people. I'll follow the rules and make sure others follow the rules. I will be fair to all players and show no favoritism. I also want to protect newer and younger players from rude people who have problems irl and take it out on the game players when they ask a simple question.

AIM/MSN: tonkils@live.com is my MSN.

Email: jaret.gohan@gmail.com

Game(s) GMed Before:Naruto Rebirth of the perfect Soldier, Dragon Ball Z Legends Reborn, and Naruto Kyuubi's Vengeance.

Last edited by Jaret on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jaret

Back to top Go down

Jarets Gm Application. Empty Re: Jarets Gm Application.

Post by Takashi Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:54 am

Jaret wrote:Name: Jaret
Key: Tonkils
Number of Days Played: 3 - 10
Reason for Applying: I like helping people, And I feel that I could help new players learn the rules. I also am a very friendly person and think I could be friend everyone. I also play almost alot so I will be an active GM.
Why You're Suited for the Position: I make friends easily, and I respect people. I'll follow the rules and make sure others follow the rules. I will be fair to all players and show no favoritism. I also want to protect newer and younger players from rude people who have problems irl and take it out on the game players when they ask a simple question.
AIM/MSN: tonils@live.com is my MSN.
Email: jaret.gohan@gmail.com
Game(s) GMed Before:Naruto Rebirth of the perfect Soldier, Dragon Ball Z Legends Reborn, and Naruto Kyuubi's Vengeance.

Learn to use the enter key and make it look more professional see Shana's or Wellans App for an example.
Takashi
Takashi

Back to top Go down