Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My list haha

4 posters

Go down

My list haha Empty My list haha

Post by Aceboy360 Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:51 pm

1) Vaizard Mask/ Shinigami Limit Release and various releases. Only way I can see this becoming a balanced feature is well a bit drastic. Overall it would effect all the boosts in the game to be really effective (Ress, arms, doll, shikai/bankai, etc). Basically the highest boost for shinigami/kidouless will be 2x. Highest for Arrancar is 2.5x. Sado is 2x def, and 2.5x str. Wind bounto is 2.25x str, 1.5x def, fire is 2.5x def, 1.5 rei, sword is 2x str, 1.75x def, metal is 2.5x def, 1.5x str. Mask, and LR would give a .5x boost to equal up to the highest boost. Also to have a set cap on the limit of mask, and LR of about 60 seconds.

2) Sonido, Shunpo, Hirenkyaku. All have the same distance you can travel (Anywhere on the screen).

3) Bounto, Inoue, Weaponist. Bounto first off needs a bit of a change up; mainly more techs. Fire could get a fire wave that is 3 tiles with a longer cooldown than fireball and bit more damage along with firetrail doing minor damage. Wind's 3 tile attack has a chance to stun for 3 seconds when it hits, and quicker shunpo. Sword's shield has a chance to negate a projectile, and a variation of life shaver which goes in the 4 cardinal directions. Metal gets a new icon when its mastered instead of that giant spider, and metal ball charges instantly, but gets a move called metal cage that hits in a 3x3 area around the user and does a lot of damage, but loooong cooldown. Inoue gets a fairy release at 150, her attacks get slightly stronger, her attacks shoot the fairies out 3 tiles, and gets a 2x rei, and 1.5 def boost with a tiny speed boost. Weaponist gets rage at 150, 1.75 str, and def boost, and tiny cooldowns on the weapons.

4)Zan/Ress changes. All the zans/ress that ignore defense... Fix that! Its not fair and its cheap.... Gin bankai has a chance to poison an enemy when they hit does damage over time till they die lasts 10 seconds minor damage, in bankai when Gin does a normal attack the sword no longer extends it instantly appears like Hinamoris byakurai tech. Ichinose's light dome only stuns for 3 seconds, and has a long cooldown, also his invis lasts 5 seconds. Mayuri shikai can stun or poison when it hits both lasts 3 seconds, but the poison takes bits of health and it can kill, bankai shoots 7 tiles forward of poison breath doesn't stun just poisons, and does damage over time, but less damage and stays until they die. Hisagi in bankai can throw the chain faster, and has extended attack range up to 4 tiles, and can bind. Hinamori/Byakuya zans give a rei/def boost instead of str/def.

I'll add more if I think of any haha =]

Last edited by Aceboy360 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:50 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more on.)
Aceboy360
Aceboy360

Back to top Go down

My list haha Empty Re: My list haha

Post by Kaisuke (MitC) Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Hmmm, you got some really good idea's.
Kaisuke (MitC)
Kaisuke (MitC)
Admin

http://www.byond.com/games/MitC/BleachKuzetzen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceboy360 Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:24 am

Dude give me the files its me mango lol
Aceboy360
Aceboy360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ieuanm Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:25 am

Aceboy360 wrote:1) Vaizard Mask/ Shinigami Limit Release and various releases. Only way I can see this becoming a balanced feature is well a bit drastic. Overall it would effect all the boosts in the game to be really effective (Ress, arms, doll, shikai/bankai, etc). Basically the highest boost for shinigami/kidouless will be 2x. Highest for Arrancar is 2.5x. Sado is 2x def, and 2.5x str. Wind bounto is 2.25x str, 1.5x def, fire is 2.5x def, 1.5 rei, sword is 2x str, 1.75x def, metal is 2.5x def, 1.5x str. Mask, and LR would give a .5x boost to equal up to the highest boost. Also to have a set cap on the limit of mask, and LR of about 60 seconds.

2) Sonido, Shunpo, Hirenkyaku. All have the same distance you can travel (Anywhere on the screen).

3) Bounto, Inoue, Weaponist. Bounto first off needs a bit of a change up; mainly more techs. Fire could get a fire wave that is 3 tiles with a longer cooldown than fireball and bit more damage along with firetrail doing minor damage. Wind's 3 tile attack has a chance to stun for 3 seconds when it hits, and quicker shunpo. Sword's shield has a chance to negate a projectile, and a variation of life shaver which goes in the 4 cardinal directions. Metal gets a new icon when its mastered instead of that giant spider, and metal ball charges instantly, but gets a move called metal cage that hits in a 3x3 area around the user and does a lot of damage, but loooong cooldown. Inoue gets a fairy release at 150, her attacks get slightly stronger, her attacks shoot the fairies out 3 tiles, and gets a 2x rei, and 1.5 def boost with a tiny speed boost. Weaponist gets rage at 150, 1.75 str, and def boost, and tiny cooldowns on the weapons.

4)Zan/Ress changes. All the zans/ress that ignore defense... Fix that! Its not fair and its cheap.... Gin bankai has a chance to poison an enemy when they hit does damage over time till they die lasts 10 seconds minor damage. Ichinose's light dome only stuns for 3 seconds, and has a long cooldown, also his invis lasts 5 seconds. Mayuri shikai can stun or poison when it hits both lasts 3 seconds, but the poison takes bits of health and it can kill, bankai shoots 7 tiles forward of poison breath doesn't stun just poisons, and does damage over time, but less damage and stays until they die. Hisagi in bankai can throw the chain faster, and has extended attack range up to 4 tiles, and can bind. Hinamori/Byakuya their petals, and rei blasts are based off your rei instead of str..... Also they get rei boosts instead of str boosts.

Bold 1 : How is it fair for all Flash step types to have the same distance? If sonido had the same distance as Shunpo and the push back, then it would be far more powerful/useful then a shinigamis. Think about that.

Bold 2/3 : You are forgetting something, all defence ignoring Zanpaktou give extremely low stat boosts compared to other shikais, heck we even have to try to hit them, where all they have to do is hit us one and twice and bam, we're gone.

I'll bold more as I read it more.
Ieuanm
Ieuanm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceboy360 Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:33 am

Ieuanm wrote:
Aceboy360 wrote:1) Vaizard Mask/ Shinigami Limit Release and various releases. Only way I can see this becoming a balanced feature is well a bit drastic. Overall it would effect all the boosts in the game to be really effective (Ress, arms, doll, shikai/bankai, etc). Basically the highest boost for shinigami/kidouless will be 2x. Highest for Arrancar is 2.5x. Sado is 2x def, and 2.5x str. Wind bounto is 2.25x str, 1.5x def, fire is 2.5x def, 1.5 rei, sword is 2x str, 1.75x def, metal is 2.5x def, 1.5x str. Mask, and LR would give a .5x boost to equal up to the highest boost. Also to have a set cap on the limit of mask, and LR of about 60 seconds.

4)Zan/Ress changes. All the zans/ress that ignore defense... Fix that! Its not fair and its cheap.... Gin bankai has a chance to poison an enemy when they hit does damage over time till they die lasts 10 seconds minor damage. Ichinose's light dome only stuns for 3 seconds, and has a long cooldown, also his invis lasts 5 seconds. Mayuri shikai can stun or poison when it hits both lasts 3 seconds, but the poison takes bits of health and it can kill, bankai shoots 7 tiles forward of poison breath doesn't stun just poisons, and does damage over time, but less damage and stays until they die. Hisagi in bankai can throw the chain faster, and has extended attack range up to 4 tiles, and can bind. Hinamori/Byakuya their petals, and rei blasts are based off your rei instead of str..... Also they get rei boosts instead of str boosts.

Bold 1 : How is it fair for all Flash step types to have the same distance? If sonido had the same distance as Shunpo and the push back, then it would be far more powerful/useful then a shinigamis. Think about that.

Bold 2/3 : You are forgetting something, all defence ignoring Zanpaktou give extremely low stat boosts compared to other shikais, heck we even have to try to hit them, where all they have to do is hit us one and twice and bam, we're gone.

I'll bold more as I read it more.

How about this then, on BLN all shunpo, sonido, and hirenkyaku all have the same distance, but they have a timer on how long they can do it, and besides that sonido you can't use a frequently as hirenkyaku, nor shunpo.. If you master all 3 you'll see that each one if quicker than the other try choosing more than 1 race in the game.. Also if all the defense ignoring zans/resses can no longer do that than my first suggestion can help balance that out if the releases get new boosts. Need I explain more?
Aceboy360
Aceboy360

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoanthrope Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Ok. I am bored so I am going to point out flaws in what you said.

Rei blast is supposed to be based off of reiatsu. Hence the rei, eh?

Byakuya and Hinamori are rei shikais/bankais. Why would they give different boosts?

The way that sonido works, the way that shunpu works, and the way that hirenkyu works are completely different. Shunpu has a long range, but you face the same direction. Sonido has medium range, but it pushes people away. Hirenkyu, on the other hand, has medium range as well, but it lets you face the same direction. It all depends on the race. Hirenkyu fits Quincys, because it allows them to position for their shots easier.

The mask and limit things you did don't even make sense. Why should there be a cap? There was never a cap of how long for the vaizards in the manga.

Why would a wind wave stun? That's illogical. And why should there be a longer cool down on the fire ball? That's illogical as well. In fact, a smaller cool down and larger damage makes more sense to me. Inoue stuff is just... it doesn't make sense. Everything else I won't argue with, aside from the zan an res things. That just doesn't make sense. It's like that for a reason, eh?

Zoanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceboy360 Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:49 am

Zoanthrope wrote:Ok. I am bored so I am going to point out flaws in what you said.

Rei blast is supposed to be based off of reiatsu. Hence the rei, eh?

Byakuya and Hinamori are rei shikais/bankais. Why would they give different boosts?

The way that sonido works, the way that shunpu works, and the way that hirenkyu works are completely different. Shunpu has a long range, but you face the same direction. Sonido has medium range, but it pushes people away. Hirenkyu, on the other hand, has medium range as well, but it lets you face the same direction. It all depends on the race. Hirenkyu fits Quincys, because it allows them to position for their shots easier.

The mask and limit things you did don't even make sense. Why should there be a cap? There was never a cap of how long for the vaizards in the manga.

Why would a wind wave stun? That's illogical. And why should there be a longer cool down on the fire ball? That's illogical as well. In fact, a smaller cool down and larger damage makes more sense to me. Inoue stuff is just... it doesn't make sense. Everything else I won't argue with, aside from the zan an res things. That just doesn't make sense. It's like that for a reason, eh?

The rei blast thing is worded wrong my bad, but those zans give str, and def boosts when they should give rei, and def boosts. Also I said that the shunpo/sonido/hiren travel the same distances, they can be the same speeds, or w/e, and how is it soo terrible if they all traveled the same distance... the only difference I would see is staying in the same direction, and the cooldown of them. Also the fire bounto thing if you read correctly, but I guess you didn't is a new tech called fire wave which is 3 tiles long, and does more damage with a larger cooldown.. BLN has a cap on the mask time which still isnt bad at all seeing how fights normally don't last longer than 100 seconds, besides that on this game 60 seconds is enough time to fight a few times seeing how the damage system works in this game. If it's illogical for wind bounto to stun explain why the hell it's normal attack is an electric field, and their sword is electricity... it fits easily with wind. Inoue's need a boost any ways, sure no one picks them, but they are fun to play as and goof off with. Besides BOM itself was completely unbalanced anyways.
Aceboy360
Aceboy360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down