Shunsui gm app

Go down

Shunsui gm app

Post by Shunsui on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:53 pm

ByondName:Shunsui
Key:GaraGodOfSand

Previous Expeirence/Current Expeirence:I have been a admin on 4 games naruto rborn ninja,bleach return of the kings key,bleach eternal darkness,naruto birth ofa legendary shinobi.I have been Owner,Co owner,and Admin and never once had a complaint over abuse or failure to do my job

References:MCKSG,Kevin Mozashi,Amist

Why I should be hired?:I always do my job i rarely ever ban but i do when the time comes i dont like to argue so i avoid it i follow direction first time given.I am a man of the players s usually normal train even when i could gm or owner train.I am Friendly i dont think anyone on the game would say i am rude and dont try to help when i can. I am a fair gm and ill never go power hungry and never rude and can learn skills and adapt for the players and the game. I really think this is a really good game and with a little work will go far and i wanna be there when it does. I will go for any gm that you seem fit will be most helpful to the game.

Byond Ranker:No

Skills:I can Host Working on iconing and really good at updating forumsnote my hostin has been ify i have to fix it but if needed ill do whatever in my power to fix it.

How To Contact Me?:I am usually on the game or page me or my email bondjamie15@yahoo.com

If you have any other questions I will be on the game or on my MSN or yahoo

Thanks For taking the time to read my Application

Shunsui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Denied.

Post by Kaisuke (MitC) on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:46 am

Denied.
Kaisuke (MitC)
Admin

View user profile http://www.byond.com/games/MitC/BleachKuzetzen

Back to top Go down