Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AtomicDoom's GM app

2 posters

Go down

AtomicDoom's GM app Empty AtomicDoom's GM app

Post by AtomicDoom Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:41 am

Name: AtomicDoom

Key: AtomicDoom
Number of Days Played: 2 days

Reason for Applying: I see some potentional in this game, I want to help it to reach the top of byond. Smile
I like the game because of it's non rip icons for releases, shikais, bankais, as well as the new hollow training system. I would host tournaments without prize ( just for fun ) outside of hospital, some players requested it, and I would really like it as well as coding in the tourny system and unique prizes.

Why You're Suited for the Position: Tons of gm's on some games don't reply to you when you use "gm help" verb and they are not afk, why did they even get the position then ( not on this game ) ? I always help people, I am online from early morning ( to help newbies Cool ) and stay for a long time, quite active.I always complete a task I'm given. I have some experience from MMOSITE.com ( Elite Moderator ) so it will help me as well. I know all the rules and I respect them. I will try to bring a lot people to this game and introduce it to all of my friends. Maybe you will get 10+ new players Very Happy

AIM/MSN: AtomicDoom@hotmail.com

Email: AtomicDoom@hotmail.com

Game(s) GMed Before: Naruto: End of Time, Infected77's Finale Private server, Bleach End of Hueco Mundo, Bleach: Zanpakuto Wars Cool
AtomicDoom
AtomicDoom

Back to top Go down

AtomicDoom's GM app Empty Denied.

Post by Kaisuke (MitC) Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Denied.
Kaisuke (MitC)
Kaisuke (MitC)
Admin

http://www.byond.com/games/MitC/BleachKuzetzen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: