Shakrul's GM Application

Go down

Shakrul's GM Application

Post by Shakz250 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:45 am

Name: Shakrul

Key: Shakz8263772

Number of Days Played:2

Reason for Applying: The reason i'm applying is because i see a lot of potential in this game and as soon as i started, i automatically liked it due to it's originality and fun gameplay. The game also has nice helpful GMs as far as i have seen so i would like to be part of the staff so that i can be as helpful as they are. I don't abuse anything and i don't let power go to my head. I know that as a GM, i would be just a normal player but with special verbs so i could help people. I am also trustworthy, have a good sense of humour and if i'm given a task to do, i give 100% into doing that task.

Why You're Suited for the Position: I think i'm suited for the position because i know how to discipline people and keep everyone happy at the same time. I am friendly and polite but of course strict at the same so that no one could break the rules. Also, i am very informative so i can help people with their questions in the game. I am currently a GM for another Bleach game and i started off as an Enforcer and worked my way up to Head Admin, and when that game finishes it's update, the owner will make me Head Of Game, so from there you can see that i have alot of experience...3 Years worth of it.

Email: asian_dragon@hotmail.co.uk

Game(s) GMed Before: Bleach Dirge Of Chaos - Head Admin (later to be Head Of Game)

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my application Smile

Shakz250

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pending.

Post by Kaisuke (MitC) on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:04 pm

Pending.
Kaisuke (MitC)
Admin

View user profile http://www.byond.com/games/MitC/BleachKuzetzen

Back to top Go down