Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really?

4 posters

Go down

Really? Empty Really?

Post by Armitxe Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Ok... i made a post here with good intentions, to try to solve the problem that i have...

So... i got banned and also my post went deleted AND you guys still saying nothing about the bug anywhere...

Really?

So is this the way that you solve it? I want to know if this was a mistake or something like that... or atleast an explain about why you took those actions..

Greetings.

BTW, here i leave my post again... (The one that you deleted)

Hello...

Ok, first of all, please excuse me if my english sound kinda weird, or kinda aggresive in some moments, the english is not my original lenguage, so probably i'm going to make some mistakes... What i want to say is that i'm doing this post with the best disposition to reach an agreement...

Ok, let's talk about the problem...

What happens?

I started to play this Bleach today, and was fun and everything... I started as a hollow, and then i get the Starks Ress...

I saw the command "Summon Wolf" and i saw that it summons a creature (a wolf)... I killed one and saw that it gives good exp and stats, so i started to summon wolves and killing them...

Then a player come to try to kill me, and i kill him... (3 or 4 times...) so he start complaining about that, then a GM came and told me that killing wolfs or be wolf training wasn't allowed, i said, "ok.... I'm sorry, i don't knew that... please take out the stats from me and problem solved..." But he told me, that i have to remake...

Here is where the problem come...

I accept if you guys take those stats away from me, but i think is not fair that i have to remake... Cause i close to level 300 and that take a while to get...

But... why i think that is unfair...

Because is something that is showed in nowhere... The hud don't say anything about that, neither here in the forum...

So i asked, and they answer to me "Some GM's SAY that before..."

.... So i say... WHAT ABOUT the people that wasn't online when the GM's was talking about that? I mean, so only the people that was online at that moment knows that... So, what about us? the new players?

We have to be clear... A rule is a rule, and if you break a rule you should be punished... That's right.
But, when a rule exist but only 3 people knows it, and that rule isn't showed in any place... it can't be a rule... I think is a fault by your side...

So, i'm not happy saying "Ok take out the stats" cause i inverted time playing doing that... but ok... it's not allowed... i have to accept it... BUT i don't want to start from the very begin, because i can't read minds to know what are the hidden rules that are in the server!

----

Ok... Why i used this cmd?

When you have a cmd, MEANS that you can use it..!

Here's an example:

We... the normal players, we DON'T HAVE GM cmds... because we're not allowed to use them, right?
If you give to all people a cmd, you know that they can use it, that's why you give it to them...

That's also a programming bug, if you give a cmd to everyone, you have to see how the people can use it, and fix the problems that they can generate... or if you can't fix it, you just don't give the cmd to the person, am i right?

Ok... i would talk more of this but, it's kinda going out of the original theme...

Concluding...

I used that command because i have it, and i never read at the places where the rules are something about, that i can't use it :s
Even i thought that everyone do that...

Why? because out there are players that hit 500k, 600k with just attack verb...

I apologize if i bug abused, but if you read the entired post, you can realize that there was no way that i could know that that wasn't allowd...

Please, excuse me...

That's why i'm asking for an agreement... because it's a fault from both sides... from the staff side, and from mine... (in some way no, but... u_u)

Thank you very much for reading, and i hope that we can reach an agreement that can be nice for both Very Happy

Greetings!

Armitxe

Back to top Go down

Really? Empty Re: Really?

Post by Black Licorice Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:57 am

I'm sorry for the crap you went through, All I can do is try to make sure new players know of existing rules, I'll be making a post and updating it as rules get created or deleted.
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitxe Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Black Licorice wrote:I'm sorry for the crap you went through, All I can do is try to make sure new players know of existing rules, I'll be making a post and updating it as rules get created or deleted.

Thank you for answer me!

Atleast there's 1 person who cares about what happens in the server...

Unfortunately i won't play the server again... You know, i just made this posts and all things to see what the staff do about it, but as i see, nobody cares (exept you)...

Making a character is not so hard, but is not the point... The point is that because of one of the mistakes from the staff, we, the players have to pay for it, and as i see, they don't want to do the things by the right way, they just made a big fucking mistake, and they don't really care about solve it, their mind is "Oh i fucked it up, let's ban someone and hide my shit"

I know, and i'm sure that you guys really don't care if i play the server or not... I'm probably "1 player more"... But, when you want to make a good server, you have to care about the players, you can't be a selfish bastard like now... at the end there will be only a few players playing the server and 80% of them will be the ADM/GM.

Why? Because, today this happens to me, and nobody cares... and tomorrow will happen to other person and nobody cares, and that will happen every day with some players, obviously under another problem...

I have to say that the server was wonderful (about the game) it have everything good, good ress, good shikais, good train system... The only thing that fuck everything up, is the staff... Kinda sad, you know?

Why i'm saying this?

Because you need to know what are you doing wrong, and maybe if someday SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN (like Black) come here and join the staff, maybe with this he could start doing the things good...

Well, that's it...

Thank you for reading, and excuse my english.

PD: I want this clear, Black Licorice, i'm not saying anything bad TO YOU, all the bad things are for the others members of the staff...

Armitxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedizen Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:26 am

1.you bug abused.
2.if we didnt care there'd be no forums.certainly not a thread like this.
3.didnt you find it strange you got insane stats killing your wolfs?
4.gettin a bit dramatic arent you.disrespecting the staff, you just seem like a snot nosed brat to me..and insulting all staff in this game except "black" is childish.
5.remake.
6.treat other how you wish to be treated...insulting us..is a very uncool thing to do.

ps any1 else abusing this bug whilst it isnt fix the same thing will happen to them.
Bedizen
Bedizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Licorice Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:01 pm

The admins don't tend to be on very often to warn players of bugs and such, as they arn't openly put on the HUB or on the forums in a warning area. Which is why I put it on the forums. The admins do their jobs, they just live in a different timezone and most of the day, players are left alone. Blackhawk and I will be working hard to keep the players informed of any and all updates, in any way we can.
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:29 am

Black Licorice wrote:The admins don't tend to be on very often to warn players of bugs and such, as they arn't openly put on the HUB or on the forums in a warning area. Which is why I put it on the forums. The admins do their jobs, they just live in a different timezone and most of the day, players are left alone. Blackhawk and I will be working hard to keep the players informed of any and all updates, in any way we can.

Your "Rules" are invalid read my announcement post for the official rules.
Takashi
Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Licorice Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:06 am

Sorry I'll read your post and pick up on the actual rules. Maybe you'll follow yoru own.
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum