Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply to be a rule Enforcer.

+4
DannehH
Kusaka Shinjuku
Zed
Black Licorice
8 posters

Go down

Apply to be a rule Enforcer. Empty Apply to be a rule Enforcer.

Post by Black Licorice Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:12 pm

Name:
---Black Licorice

Key:
---Naizo/Tabel/Batel (IGN=Black Licorice/Gallagher)

Number of Days Played:
---3-4
Reason for Applying:
---Looking out for new players and protecting them from assholes such as myself.
---Eradicating the SZ Problem.
---And a Personal Test for myself.
Why You're Suited for the Position:
--- I put the players well-being, as well as the games above my own health at all times.
I spent my time yesterday giving Captain Solan a step by step introduction to the game, only to
have him misunderstand me and cuss at me in the end, at which point I continued to help him
while reminding him to watch his language, keeping my cool the entire time, which honestly was
no problem at all... Easy to help new players, I take joy in it. Even the dissrespectful ones.
I will never tell a player "If you don't like it, Go away." That's horrible, I try to convince them of
the games many features and how they apply to helping the player. All are allowed their own opinion and I will try my best to explain to the extent of my knowledge, to aid their decision.
Not simply get put-off and tell them to go away. We need more players, not less.
--- I have no life, nor do I pretend to have one, I am on 90% of the time other Gm's are not as I live in a different timezone, allowing for me to watch the players when they are unavailable.

AIM/MSN: zombielikeaddiction@hotmail.com (PM me if you need help with the game, anyone.)

Email: zombielikeaddiction@yahoo.com/hotmail.com---kless_meax@yahoo.com

Game(s) GMed Before:As Halkal said it himself... Who needs experience? (Stupidest saying ever, Hal I hate you.)

Last edited by Black Licorice on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:28 am; edited 7 times in total
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Apply to be a rule Enforcer. Empty lol

Post by Zed Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:23 pm

You could make a good Gm u guess.
Zed
Zed

Back to top Go down

Apply to be a rule Enforcer. Empty Re: Apply to be a rule Enforcer.

Post by Kusaka Shinjuku Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:14 pm

So you want to become a GM to enforce Rules you yourself Break.... Claps for you dude Smile your logic rules like no other... sounds to me like you just want to have power over those that point out that you are worse than them
Kusaka Shinjuku
Kusaka Shinjuku

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Licorice Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Hell yes I do. Mwuahahahahah!

No seriously? Why do I yell and cuss? Because you fuckers don't listen when I say stop using your ressurections TWO FEET from the hospital.

If your going to be so dense, don't whine when someone get's killed and you get booted or banned for SZ killing.
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Apply to be a rule Enforcer. Empty RE: Apply to be a Rule Enforcer

Post by DannehH Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:16 am

I think if you got rid of the whiny attitude you'd be fine<3 XD As long as you can help the community with its problems such as SZ killing you'll be a great GM. Rule enforcing means NO CAPS for you mister!. Just make sure you boot the SZ kilelrs who know fullwell its an SZ spot Sad
DannehH
DannehH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusaka Shinjuku Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:18 am

if you get it i smell alot of abuse in the air
Kusaka Shinjuku
Kusaka Shinjuku

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Licorice Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:29 am

I'd defend myself but I'll let the community have their opinions.
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusaka Shinjuku Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:36 am

i just find it funny that you edited your 1st post saying that you have been banned from several games and ect, even if it was for arguing with a gm or anything being banned from a few games isn't something to brag about, and judging from how you nerd raged on me the other night was quite funny and shows that you have a shot fuse thus you would prolly ban someone for a relatively stupid reason or just b/c they are talking back to you and making you look stupid.

Also its a little late in the this conversation but

Black Licorice wrote:Hell yes I do. Mwuahahahahah!

No seriously? Why do I yell and cuss? Because you fuckers don't listen when I say stop using your ressurections TWO FEET from the hospital.

If your going to be so dense, don't whine when someone get's killed and you get booted or banned for SZ killing.

When we use our Ress's (Me and Blackhawk) we stand there Ulq ress has cero and a spear thing just releasing it and standing there Is not hurting anyone, so you can stfu about that part and as far as the other ppl using thier shikais and shit 9/10 they are mastering them, and considering 1/2 the sz attacks (i know they are wrong) are ppl aloowing other ppl to master thier shikai on them i see that as a nice kind thing to do, its ppl like you who sit there and literally do nothing but bitch moan and groan literally all day with sentences like this " WHY DONT YOU STUPID ASS MOTHER FUCKERS BLAH BLAH BLAH STOP SZING STOP USING YOUR FUCKING SHIKAI BLAH BLAH CAPS CAPS CUSS CUSS FUCKERS!" i would say that that pisses people off more than being attack outside the hospital. just my opinion
Kusaka Shinjuku
Kusaka Shinjuku

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Licorice Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:08 am

Sorry for editing it, I was just trying to follow the skeleton for applications, as Kai said otherwise they would be ignored. I'll gladly admit to being banned from over 20 games, easy.

I find the language rule a bit inapropriate, while I'll also admit I'm not the best guy to be talking about what's appropriate or not. Whether I get it or not, and I don't plan on it anyways, I promise I'll work on that. About the SZ attacking, the point is that it's a safe zone, there are no exceptions.
When the safe zones are coded in, that should solve that problem easily though.

If I should undergo a trial for my language or misuse of capitalization, I'll do any sort of punishment Kai see's fit to apoint to me, Gm or otherwise.

I would never ban someone for talking back to me or mocking me, I enjoy it. It's just when someone is doing something stupid and I hear other people whining about it, I tend to become a megaphone for their voices.
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Post by IceKid Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:33 pm

I say he gets admin..cause honestly he'd automatically be one of the best ones here..Halkal practically IS a player..thats what i like and he plays not only from the prospective of a admin but a player..i don't know enough of the other gms to say anything about them cause they dont make player interaction as much as Hal does..and Gallagher being a major figurehead on the game as a player..why not?..cause honestly if there were a poll of the top players period on the game..I can guarantee it'd be HalKal..Gallagher..BlackHawk..on that list..besides..we also need a admin for times you arent around.
IceKid
IceKid

Back to top Go down

Apply to be a rule Enforcer. Empty Gall's GM application thoughts

Post by jessea41042 Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Ok, first of all you all need to stop cursing. doesnt make you seem cool and it doesnt get the point across any better than proper language. Second I think Gal could be a potentionally great GM, in my honest opinion i just think he needs to calm down with the language and caps. You cannot be a proper GM if you cannot control your emotions over a game. Reason being is that you cant let your anger get the best of you and punish someone to a farther extent than they deserve. Other than that Gal is very good about the SZ killing which is one of the main problems about the game. The only other problem i can think of is people who would spam, or use caps and foul language. Overall i think Gal would be a good GM and you should take him into consideration.

jessea41042

Back to top Go down

Post by X Kyubisan Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 pm

Dude you would make a great gm I've seen you in action and all i can say is keep it up and if you get the job you would be one of the best since you understand what you want to help the game with double thumps up Very Happy

Last edited by X Kyubisan on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

X Kyubisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Licorice Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:16 am

I've completely gotten rid of using the caps and such abusivly, much more emotionally stable now. I spent atleast 30 minutes yesterday giving a step by step toturial to a new player, just for him to cuss at me and call me stupid in the end. Captain Solan, I love you to.
Black Licorice
Black Licorice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisuke (MitC) Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Denied.
Kaisuke (MitC)
Kaisuke (MitC)
Admin

http://www.byond.com/games/MitC/BleachKuzetzen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down