Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capping stats

2 posters

Go down

Capping stats Empty Capping stats

Post by spiky232 Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:54 pm

I thought about it, I do believe capping stats is a great idea, lets say we cap at 10,000, we would be able to simply enjoy our chars and then remake when we get bored with them, we won't have to farm menos for the rest of the wipe and we could actually talk on who is the better fighter, of course that obviously if you do add caps we will need to nerf a bit all of the hax shikai boost (cough zaraki 10x cough--- I use zaraki btw @.@ ) because it will be a bit unfair now that stats are capped, but anyway, I really think its a good idea so you won't have to powergrind for the rest of your game time in order to enjoy, and after certain amount of training (Still alot of it ) you would be able to kick back and enjoy your refined, capped character. (Also remaking won't be such of a big deal and people will try races like inou, sado, quincy more often )

Edit: Just saying, I know its tons of work, and I'm not expecting you to do it, just thought its worth a try @_@ , I'd like it, but I know how much work is invovled in balancing everything to fit the caps.

Last edited by spiky232 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

spiky232

Back to top Go down

Capping stats Empty Re: Capping stats

Post by spiky232 Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:04 pm

1) once training is out, this game could have actual events, rather then whoring all your day to be powerful in this game, is this game really about grinding all day? I hope not. And I -think- (And hope ) That is not what kaisuke intented for it.

2) you can still kill hollows, perhaps even add ranking compared to how many hollows you killed, and actually do events, Race wars, Guild Wars, invasions, capture the flag, an entire world PVP options is now avaliable now that player won't have to worry ''damn, I want to go to event, but my rival is at menos forest, I can't ,I have to go whore them too or I'll be surpassed''

3)Hollow killing is great, but I still think that the fact that you sit all day, press ''attack attack attack'' (or whatever macro you use or any technique you use ) and get STRONGER by it, is just as worse as logs, as everyone already reached the point when menos doesn't harm them, so its just walk with arrows and spam attack, so yeah, its just like logs.

4)I talked about boosts, they will all have to be rescaled, strongest boost to be 2x, and normal boost to be 1.5x, I think it will really help the game if you even consider part of my suggestions.

And please halkal, your attitude is a bit mean lately, say ''i don't like it'' rather then ''Thats a terrible idea''.. Thats all

spiky232

Back to top Go down

Post by Ieuanm Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Deld my post, that is why he seems to have DP'd.
Ieuanm
Ieuanm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum