Bleach Ketzuken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shana's application

2 posters

Go down

Shana's application Empty Shana's application

Post by Shana Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Name: Shana
Key: Random1926
Number of Days Played: 2days +/- 12 hours

Reason for Applying: Ooooo... reason for applying....thats a good 1.....I wanna make players follow the rules... just kidding, I Just want to help players help people tell them what to do show them what to do but not doing it for them. I dont like it when players break rules....but I'm not the type of person to mute, boot or bann someone I will warn them and convince people...ofcourse i could do that without being a moderator but I guess people just wouldn't take me seriously.

Why You're Suited for the Position: Why?... no special reason im good at convincing people explaining stuff showing people why something is wrong and making them understand the mistake they made rather than just punishing so they can do it again.

AIM/MSN: Bleachandnarutolovz@hotmail.com

Email: bleachandnarutolovz@hotmail.com

Game(s) GMed Before:Bleach dirge of chaos and I've always been friends with owners/gm's (dont like suck-ups though)

Thanks for reading it, Shana I love you

Last edited by Shana on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Shana
Shana

Back to top Go down

Shana's application Empty Re: Shana's application

Post by Takashi Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:44 am

Shana wrote:Name: Shana
Key: Random1926
Number of Days Played: 2days +/- 12 hours
Reason for Applying: Ooooo... reason for applying....thats a good 1.....I wanna make players follow the rules... just kidding, I Just want to help players help people tell them what to do show them what to do but not doing it for them. I dont like it when players break rules....but I'm not the type of person to mute, boot or bann someone I will warn them and convince people...ofcourse i could do that without being a moderator but I guess people just wouldn't take me seriously.
Why You're Suited for the Position: Why?... no special reason im good at convincing people explaining stuff showing people why something is wrong and making them understand the mistake they made rather than just punishing so they can do it again.
AIM/MSN: Bleachandnarutolovz@hotmail.com
Email: bleachandnarutolovz@hotmail.com
Game(s) GMed Before:Bleach dirge of chaos and I've always been friends with owners/gm's (dont like suck-ups though)

Thanks for reading it, Shana I love you

Not bad but please use the enter key in future posts XD
Takashi
Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:11 am

Woops I didn't even notice Razz
Shana
Shana

Back to top Go down